Monday 31 January 2011

Guess The Film


I have again been so busy over the weekend. Currently trying to work on a massive print design project for a fashion company as well as trying to get my own illustrations done.  There are just not enough hours in the day.

I'm currently working on a series of illustrations that take inspiration from some of my favourite films.  I like sometimes to play with different mediums when I illustrate and with this one I have used fabric foils and and plastics.  This is the first of my works in progress for this so I hope you like.....

I wonder if you can guess which film this comes from?.....

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh that's a good guess, but it's not. I can totally see why you would think that though.

    it's actually the Labyrinth....I used to watch it religiously as a kid not just because it is an amazing film......but David Bowie is my ultimate hero! x

    ReplyDelete