Saturday 12 February 2011

Cent Magazine Philosophy Illustration

©gemmasmithdesign.com


I recently got asked to do an illustration to be featured on Cent Magazine's Philosophy page which will be featured for the next 3 months.  I was really excited about this as it is one of favourite magazines.  I started buying Cent Magazine when I was studying at Chelsea Collage of Art and Design doing my degree and used to always dream of doing some sort of work with them........and finally that day has arrived!! It's such a lovely magazine to buy so if you haven't you must go and get one...my favourite issue of all time was the Betty Jackson issue which has amazing illustrations in it . It is still available to purchase on their website so if you don't have it go and buy it!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, i love this illustration, it's beautiful :) great colour and pattern! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It looks great on the website screen shot! :)

    ReplyDelete